Privacy & policy
- Daryia Kinary is entirely committed to protecting the privacy of its consumers and website visitors and respects your right to privacy. This policy defines how we get and protect your personal data.
- We carefully adhere to the Privacy Principles stated in Pakistan’s Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2016 (PECA, 2016).
- “Personal information” refers to data we hold that can be used to identify you. This includes any information that can possibly be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual, such as your name, email address, social security number, or any other kind of information.
- We will acquire and store the personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly, or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to allow us to send you notifications, provide updates and process your service order.
- We may gather extra information at other times, when you convey comments, provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support panels.
- Moreover, we may also collect any other information that you provide while interacting with us by any means.
How we collect data
- Daryia Kinary gathers your information from you in a number of ways, namely when you connect with us digitally or in person when you browse our site, and when we engage in business dealings with you. We might get personal information from third parties, whenever we do, we will safeguard it in keeping with this privacy statement.
Use of Your Information
- Daryia Kinary may use your provided personal data to send you information regarding our services. We also inform you about new entertainment opportunities, services, and products that are available to you at our place.
- We will only use the personal information provided by you to comply with your consent. This may include to ;
- supply the products and services to you as part of our regular business operations
- monitor, investigate, and develop our goods and services
- tell you about our products and services
- connect with you through a range of channels, such as phone, email, or text
- examine any complaints.
You may not be able to take full advantage of our website or acquire our products and services if you withhold your personal information.